[Unique Solution From 10/Pg] West Fertilizer Company Explosion
Instructions: Please answer the following questions by writing a complete, thoughtful paragraph directly under each question. You may type directly into this Word document. The final product should be double-spaced, written in 11-point font with 1-inch margins, and at least four pages in length.
Think critically about how you are affected by your participation in the interprofessional activity and thoughtfully respond to each of the questions below.
- What was your reaction to learning about the West Fertilizer Company Explosion in West, Texas?
- What did you learn about large plant explosions that pertains to your future practice of public health (or your profession, if you are not a public health student)?
- What was your reaction to learning about interprofessional teams?
- What did you learn about working in interprofessional teams that you can apply in your current/future professional practice?
- In what situations do you think you may have to work in interprofessional teams during your career?
- What would you change about your contributions if you could repeat the experience?
- What would you change about your team members contributions if you could repeat the experience?
- Which knowledge, skills, or attitudes do you think you will apply in the future because of this IPE experience? Please provide specific examples or a short paragraph describing the setting and scenario you have in mind. Please be specific to the career in public health or health care that you are pursuing.
- How do you think that interprofessional training can improve the delivery of health services to the populations we serve?
- Any additional thoughts or comments you would like to share?