[Unique Solution From 10/Pg] Two Different Career Paths
Information Systems for Business and Beyond Questions:
Link for Chapter 9 Content: https://opentextbook.site/informationsystems2019/chapter/chapter-9-the-people-in-information-systems-information-systems-introduction/
Chapter 9 questions, please answer these in a sentence or two in a separate lines for each answers:
- Describe the role of a systems analyst.
- What are some of the different roles for a computer engineer?
- What are the duties of a computer operator?
- What does the CIO do?
- Describe the job of a project manager.
- Explain the point of having two different career paths in information systems.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of centralizing the IT function?
- What impact has information technology had on the way companies are organized?
- What are the five types of information-systems users?
- Why would an organization outsource?
Please answer the following question in a paragraph ( 100 -150 words)
- How is the IT function organized in your school or place of employment? Create an organization chart showing how the IT organization fits into your overall organization. Comment on how centralized or decentralized the IT function is.