[Unique Solution From 10/Pg] Term Personally Identifiable Information
Link for Chapter 12 Content: https://opentextbook.site/informationsystems2019/chapter/chapter-12-the-ethical-and-legal-implications-of-information-systems-information-systems-introduction/
Chapter 12 questions, please answer these in a sentence or two in a separate lines for each answers:
- What does the term information systems ethics mean?
- What is a code of ethics? What is one advantage and one disadvantage of a code of ethics?
- What does the term intellectual property mean? Give an example.
- What protections are provided by a copyright? How do you obtain one?
- What is fair use?
- What protections are provided by a patent? How do you obtain one?
- What does a trademark protect? How do you obtain one?
- What does the term personally identifiable information mean?
- What protections are provided by HIPAA, COPPA, and FERPA?
- How would you explain the concept of NORA?
- What is GDPR and what was the motivation behind this regulation?
Please answer the following question in a paragraph ( 100 -150 words)
- Provide one example of how information technology has created an ethical dilemma that would not have existed before the advent of I.T.