[Unique Solution From 10/Pg] Physical Assets May Determine
An organization’s infrastructure and physical assets may determine whether or not it is profitable or successful. Infrastructure needs to be protected just as much as an organization’s data and information.
Go to Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to locate and integrate at least two quality, academic resources (in addition to your textbook) on denial-of-service (DoS) attacks and how to prevent them. You may also use government websites, such as Cybersecurity from the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
Please respond to the following in a post of at least 200 words:
- Explain how you expect this course will help you move forward in your current or future career.
- Define a denial-of-service attack in your own words.
- Explain how this type of attack can adversely impact infrastructure.
- Explain methods organizations can implement to prevent DoS attacks from occurring.
- Provide full citations and references, formatted according to Strayer Writing Standards.
- For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
In 60 to 75 words, please respond to at least one other post. Choose to respond to those who have few or no responses.