[Unique Solution From 10/Pg] Making Frequent Informed References
Discussion responses should be on topic, original, and contribute to the quality of the discussion by making frequent informed references to lesson materials and Seminars. Initial discussion responses should be around 150 words. Responses should be formatted using APA guidelines.
Stress and Illness Relationship
The assigned reading in this unit discusses the relationship between stress and illness. Locate one peer-reviewed article from the Library that describes a current research study on placebo effects or lifestyle interventions that support resilience. In your initial post, include the following:
- Provide a brief summary of the study.
- Describe the main findings.
- Discuss how this research advances understanding of mind-body connections by making reference to the concepts covered in the assigned readings.
- Discuss what kind of follow-up research you think is needed in this area.
- Be sure to include the full reference for the article you chose in APA format.