[Unique Solution From 10/Pg] Little Time Researching
One of the most influential paragraphs is the introduction. It is the first thing your reader sees, and like a movie trailer, gives highlights of all the best supporting details and/or evidence that will appear. The introduction will help the reader determine whether or not to read the whole thing.
- You may need to spend a little time researching at the library or on Google Scholar for a good hook.
- Add 2-3 sentences of supporting details/evidence from your research. Make sure they are the best, most interesting highlights.
- Add your revised thesis from Week 3.
- Post your introduction to this discussion.
- Critique the introductions of your peers.
*** Write an introduction paragraph to include a thesis, the thesis will be about immigration. ***
*** Thesis should be at the end of the paragraph ***