[Unique Solution From 10/Pg] Illustrate Key Points Includes
For this discussion activity, follow the following steps in the Discussion area in this learning module.
- Step one: Identify the central figure who will be the subject of your course.
- Step two: In a few sentences, state why you believe your central figure would be an interesting topic to discuss.
- Step three: Comment on another student’s post by asking a question about something you would want to learn about the student’s proposed central figure.
Discussion Expectations and Grading Criteria
The assignment will be evaluated using two major criteria: relevance and thoughtfulness.
Relevance: Full credit will be earned by discussion participation that:
- Follows the directions in the discussion prompt
- Includes specific examples to illustrate key points
- Includes sufficient information to contribute to an ongoing discussion
Thoughtfulness: Full credit will be earned by discussion participation that:
- Provides clear evidence of creative thinking about the conceptual problem raised by the discussion
- Provides evidence of the willingness to think critically and creatively
Discussion Submission Instructions
- From the Communication dropdown menu, choose Discussions.
- Select the discussion for this module.
- Complete the four steps listed above.