[Unique Solution From 10/Pg] Early New Orleans Jazz
Student enrolled in Jazz, Pop, & Rock for upper-level credit must complete only 3 of the following 5 topic papers to receive the upper-level credit. Topics are open to anything discussed in the chapter. The topic of each paper MUST be cleared by Dr. Keast prior to starting the research. For each paper not completed, the student’s grade will be lowered by one full letter grade.
- Topic Paper A: Music in the Early New Orleans Jazz style (3-5 pages)
- Topic Paper B: Music in the Big Band Swing style (3-5 pages)
- Topic Paper C: Music in the Bop and Bebop style (3-5 pages)
- Topic Paper D: Music in the Cool style (3-5 pages)
- Topic Paper E: Music in the Fusion and Free Jazz style (3-5 pages)
You will be expected to submit your three papers to the appropriate place in the gradebook.