[Unique Solution From 10/Pg] Activity Involving Physical Exertion
- Write a composition using ONE of the following topics. Your composition needs to be three to five paragraphs long. It must contain an introduction, a body, and a conclusion.
- Argue for or against the limitation of speed limits.
- Compare and contrast driving in the winter and driving in the summer.
- Describe a single memorable day in your life.
- Explain why a certain sport is your favorite.*
*For the purpose of this examination, sport is defined as “an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment without a predetermined outcome.” If you choose to explain why a certain sport is your favorite, please ensure that the chosen sport fits this definition.
- Write an email cover letter to submit electronically for a job application. The job can be anything you choose (it doesn’t have to be based on a real job listing), but it must be a specific position. For example, if the job is at a restaurant, you might apply to be a manager or a sous chef. Use full-block style for your email’s formatting. You can base your letter on your own qualifications, or you can make up all the details you need.