[Unique Solution From 10/Pg] 7 X 7 Rule
Design and Create a Landscaping Service Presentation
The presentation should meet these criteria:
- The presentation should contain a title slide and at least 4 content slides.
- The presentation should have an appropriate theme.
- The title slide should contain the title, Barry’s Landscaping Service, and a subtitle, Bensenville, Indiana.
- The presentation should contain at least one or two clips or pictures on each slide.
- The clips and pictures should be appropriately resized.
- The 7 x 7 rule should be followed throughout the presentation.
- The font size of the title text should be larger than the content paragraph text.
- Important text should be italicized and/or bolded.
- Different font colors could be used to convey meaning.
- Spacing between elements in the presentation should be appropriate.
- The presentation, as a whole, should be visually appealing.
- A transition should be applied to all the slides in the presentation.
- The presentation should not contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Submit the presentation in pptx format.